Copa Holdings, (CPA) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Copa Holdings, (NYSE: CPA) recently:
- Copa Holdings, had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $156.00 to $163.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- Copa Holdings, was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $167.00 price target on the stock.
- Copa Holdings, was downgraded by analysts at Evercore Partners from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $150.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $160.00.
- Copa Holdings, had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank from $180.00 to $165.00.
- Copa Holdings, had its price target lowered by analysts at Cowen and Company from $170.00 to $160.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Copa Holdings, was upgraded by analysts at Itau BBA Securities from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $155.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Copa Holdings, S.A. (NYSE:CPA) traded down 2.02% on Wednesday, hitting $124.05. 821,949 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Copa Holdings, S.A. has a 1-year low of $121.11 and a 1-year high of $162.83. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $146.8 and its 200-day moving average is $139.6. The company has a market cap of $5.509 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.05.
Copa Holdings, SA (NYSE:CPA) is a Latin American provider of airline passenger and cargo service through its two principal operating subsidiaries, Copa Airlines and Copa Colombia.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.