Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Walgreen Company (WAG)
Walgreen Company (NYSE: WAG) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Walgreen Company had its price target lowered by analysts at ISI Group from $74.50 to $67.00. They now have a “cautious” rating on the stock.
- Walgreen Company had its price target lowered by analysts at BB&T Corp. from $80.00 to $65.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Walgreen Company had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $69.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $87.00.
- Walgreen Company was upgraded by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $56.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $50.00.
- Walgreen Company had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $74.00.
- Walgreen Company had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank to $69.00.
Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG) traded up 0.92% on Wednesday, hitting $62.73. The stock had a trading volume of 3,818,542 shares. Walgreen Company has a 52-week low of $46.75 and a 52-week high of $76.39. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $70.51 and its 200-day moving average is $68.06. The company has a market cap of $60.005 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.22. Walgreen Company also was the target of a large increase in short interest in July. As of July 31st, there was short interest totalling 21,387,669 shares, an increase of 15.8% from the July 15th total of 18,465,510 shares. Approximately 2.4% of the shares of the stock are short sold. Based on an average trading volume of 6,229,905 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 3.4 days.
Walgreen Co (NYSE:WAG), together with its subsidiaries, operates as a retail drugstore chain in the United States.
Receive News & Ratings for Walgreen Company Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Walgreen Company and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.