Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Time Warner (TWX)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) during the last seven days:
- Time Warner had its price target raised by analysts at Topeka Capital Markets from $70.00 to $71.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Time Warner was upgraded by analysts at Barrington Research from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $93.00 price target on the stock.
- Time Warner was downgraded by analysts at Topeka Capital Markets from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $69.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $71.00.
- Time Warner had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $76.00 to $77.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Time Warner had its price target lowered by analysts at Evercore Partners from $85.00 to $80.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- Time Warner had its price target lowered by analysts at FBR Capital Markets from $90.00 to $85.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Time Warner had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $85.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $95.00. They wrote, “Following Fox’s withdrawal of its bid and pullback in shares, we remain OW as focus shifts back to fundamental outlook, where we remain bullish and above consensus. Our fundamental-only base case target of $85 is roughly 15x ’16E EPS, and we see a credible 20% EPS CAGR bull case to $100.”
Shares of Time Warner Inc (NYSE:TWX) traded up 1.19% on Wednesday, hitting $73.91. The stock had a trading volume of 1,803,230 shares. Time Warner Inc has a one year low of $57.5935 and a one year high of $88.13. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $77.22 and its 200-day moving average is $67.49. The company has a market cap of $63.181 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.53. Time Warner also saw a large decline in short interest in the month of July. As of July 31st, there was short interest totalling 9,936,194 shares, a decline of 29.2% from the July 15th total of 14,043,805 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 15,431,423 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.6 days. Currently, 1.1% of the company’s shares are sold short.
Time Warner Inc (NYSE:TWX) is a media and entertainment company.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.