Bally Technologies (BYI) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Bally Technologies (NYSE: BYI) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Bally Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $83.30 price target on the stock, down previously from $90.00.
- Bally Technologies was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $70.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $57.00.
- Bally Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $83.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $85.00.
- Bally Technologies had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs.
- Bally Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $87.00 price target on the stock.
Bally Technologies Inc. (NYSE:BYI) opened at 76.02 on Thursday. Bally Technologies Inc. has a 52-week low of $56.50 and a 52-week high of $84.66. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $65.84 and its 200-day moving average is $65.26. The company has a market cap of $2.936 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.93.
Bally Technologies, Inc (NYSE:BYI) is a global gaming company, which designs, manufactures, operates, and distributes advanced technology-based gaming devices, systems, server-based solutions, custom mobile applications, and interactive applications.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.