Cimarex Energy (XEC) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Cimarex Energy (NYSE: XEC) recently:
- Cimarex Energy was downgraded by analysts at ISI Group from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- Cimarex Energy was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- Cimarex Energy had its price target raised by analysts at Topeka Capital Markets from $146.00 to $150.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Cimarex Energy had its price target raised by analysts at Howard Weil from $182.00 to $211.00. They now have a “sector outperform” rating on the stock.
- Cimarex Energy had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays from $170.00 to $172.00.
- Cimarex Energy was upgraded by analysts at KLR Group from a “hold” rating to an “accumulate” rating. They now have a $156.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $4.00. They wrote, “Cimarex’s growth drivers include the Permian Basin Bone Spring/Wolfcamp Shale. Cimarex should exhibit ~26% production growth in ’14. Our 3Q/14 production expectation of ~934 Mmcfepd is slightly above the midpoint of company guidance (920-945 Mmcfepd). Our ’14 production expectation of ~871 Mmcfepd is slightly above the midpoint of guidance (860-875 Mmcfepd).”
Cimarex Energy Co (NYSE:XEC) opened at 136.13 on Thursday. Cimarex Energy Co has a 1-year low of $77.87 and a 1-year high of $150.71. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $141.6 and its 200-day moving average is $124.8. The company has a market cap of $11.846 billion and a P/E ratio of 18.94.
Cimarex Energy Co, is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company’s operations are focused in two main areas: the Mid-Continent region and the Permian Basin.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.