Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for TriNet Group (TNET)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for TriNet Group (NASDAQ: TNET) during the last seven days:
- TriNet Group had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $28.00 to $31.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “Last night, TNET reported solid 2Q results. Net revenue of $124.8 (+20% y/y) exceeded consensus ($120.2mn), guidance ($119-121mn) and the company’s long-term target of 15% organic growth. Similarly, EPS of $0.24 beat both consensus ($0.22) and the high end of guidance ($0.21-0.23); EBITDA of $39.4mn (31.6% margin) also beat consensus of $37mn and guidance ($36-38mn).”
- TriNet Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $27.00.
- TriNet Group was upgraded by analysts at Zacks from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $29.40 price target on the stock.
- TriNet Group had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from $23.00 to $26.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- TriNet Group had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $29.00.
Shares of TriNet Group Inc (NASDAQ:TNET) opened at 28.72 on Thursday. TriNet Group Inc has a 52 week low of $17.28 and a 52 week high of $29.96. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $24.2 and a 200-day moving average of $23.61. The company has a market cap of $1.985 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 170.41.
TriNet Group Inc is a provider of a comprehensive human resources solution for small to medium-sized businesses (NASDAQ:TNET).
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.