Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Rocket Fuel (FUEL)
Rocket Fuel (NASDAQ: FUEL) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Rocket Fuel had its price target lowered by analysts at Oppenheimer from $44.00 to $31.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Rocket Fuel had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Jaffray from $60.00 to $40.00.
- Rocket Fuel had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $58.00.
- Rocket Fuel was downgraded by analysts at First Analysis from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- Rocket Fuel had its price target lowered by analysts at Evercore Partners from $17.00 to $15.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- Rocket Fuel was downgraded by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $75.00.
Rocket Fuel Inc (NASDAQ:FUEL) traded up 0.26% during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $15.44. The stock had a trading volume of 809,742 shares. Rocket Fuel Inc has a 1-year low of $15.38 and a 1-year high of $71.89. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $23.98 and a 200-day moving average of $35.54. The company’s market cap is $543.1 million.
Rocket Fuel, Inc is a technology company that has developed an Artificial Intelligence and Big Data-driven predictive modeling and automated decision-making platform.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.