Accidents: Woman Poisoned By Tea Laced With Industrial Cleaner
A woman is in critical condition after drinking sweet tea laced with a lye-based cleaner. According to Fox13, 67-year-old Jan Harding was eating at a Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in South Jordan, Utah with her husband after church last Sunday. The Salt Lake Tribune writes that the tea was accidentally mixed with an industrial cleaning chemical called Clean Force Fryer Cleaner that is commonly used to clean deep fryers. Harding suffered severed burns in her throat and mouth was taken to the hospital on Sunday. She was later flown to the University of Utah’s burn center where she remains in critical condition and is unable to speak.
“Accidents: Woman Poisoned By Tea Laced With Industrial Cleaner” is categorized as “world”. This video was licensed from Grab Networks. For additional video content, click the “video” tab at the top of this page.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.