Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Itron (ITRI)
Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Itron had its “underweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $31.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $30.00.
- Itron had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $32.00.
- Itron was upgraded by analysts at Brean Capital from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- Itron had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Itron’s adjusted earnings declined 7% year over year to $0.54 per share in the second-quarter 2014, impacted by higher effective tax rate. However it came ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.36. Itron expects full year 2014 revenues will be in the range of $1.9-$1.975 billion and earnings per share to be between $1.50 and $1.80. Itron will benefit from consistent focus on lowering costs and capital expenditure. Moreover, a strong backlog, new contracts, flexible business operations and expansion in emerging markets are likely to drive long-term growth. However, the Electricity business is operating in a challenging environment and remains a matter of concern. Thus we maintain our Neutral recommendation on Itron with a target price of $41.00.”
- Itron is now covered by analysts at Northland Securities. They set a “market perform” rating and a $40.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI) opened at 39.65 on Friday. Itron, Inc. has a 52-week low of $32.30 and a 52-week high of $46.09. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $39.25 and a 200-day moving average of $37.79. The company’s market cap is $1.556 billion.
Itron, Inc (NASDAQ:ITRI) is a technology and services company.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.