Black Diamond (BDE) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Black Diamond (NYSE: BDE) recently:
- Black Diamond had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $17.00 to $12.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Black Diamond had its price target lowered by analysts at Oppenheimer from $14.00 to $12.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Black Diamond had its price target lowered by analysts at DA Davidson from $12.00 to $10.00.
- Black Diamond had its price target lowered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $15.00 to $10.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Black Diamond had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a $8.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $10.00.
- Black Diamond was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets to a “market perform” rating.
Black Diamond Inc (NYSE:BDE) opened at 7.98 on Friday. Black Diamond Inc has a 1-year low of $7.73 and a 1-year high of $15.15. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $10.00 and its 200-day moving average is $10.84. The company’s market cap is $259.7 million.
Black Diamond, Inc (NYSE:BDE), formerly Clarus Corporation, incorporated in 1991, is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing outdoor performance products for climbing, mountaineering, backpacking, skiing and other outdoor recreation activities.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.