Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Avis Budget Group (CAR)
Avis Budget Group (NYSE: CAR) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Avis Budget Group had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays from $60.00 to $62.00.
- Avis Budget Group had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $59.00 to $65.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- Avis Budget Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $58.00.
- Avis Budget Group had its price target raised by analysts at MKM Partners from $75.00 to $80.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Avis Budget Group had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $28.00 to $30.00.
Shares of Avis Budget Group Inc. (NYSE:CAR) traded up 1.20% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $68.14. The stock had a trading volume of 1,740,271 shares. Avis Budget Group Inc. has a 52-week low of $26.57 and a 52-week high of $67.36. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $60.11 and its 200-day moving average is $52.53. The company has a market cap of $7.089 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 62.40.
Avis Budget Group, Inc (NYSE:CAR) operates two brands in the global vehicle rental industry through Avis and Budget.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.