Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Masimo (MASI)
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Masimo had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $26.00 to $24.00.
- Masimo was downgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- Masimo had its price target lowered by analysts at Roth Capital from $32.00 to $28.00.
- Masimo had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $29.00.
- Masimo had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Masimo Corporation’s 2014-second-quarter adjusted EPS declined 10% to $0.27 and lagged the Zacks Consensus Estimate by $0.02. Revenues grew 2.5% to $140.9 million but missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $146 million. For 2014, MASI trimmed its financial guidance. It expects lower EPS between $1.24 and $1.30 and lower revenues of $588 to $593 million for 2014 versus the prior outlook. The company’s SET offering may help it become a dominant global player in the pulse oximetry market. However, soft economic recovery raises concern and strong competition is a headwind. We maintain our Neutral recommendation on Masimo and set a target price of $23.00.”
Masimo Co. (NASDAQ:MASI) opened at 22.40 on Friday. Masimo Co. has a 1-year low of $19.30 and a 1-year high of $32.20. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $23.8 and its 200-day moving average is $25.52. The company has a market cap of $1.227 billion and a P/E ratio of 20.97.
Masimo Corporation, is a global medical technology company that develops, manufactures, and markets noninvasive patient monitoring products.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.