Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Stratasys (SSYS)
Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Stratasys had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Jaffray from $125.00 to $145.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- Stratasys had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $126.00 to $130.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Stratasys had its price target raised by analysts at Brean Capital from $130.00 to $140.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Stratasys was downgraded by analysts at Gabelli from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- Stratasys had its price target raised by analysts at Needham & Company LLC to $140.00.
- Stratasys had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $120.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Stratasys, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SSYS) traded down 1.33% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $107.99. The stock had a trading volume of 442,771 shares. Stratasys, Ltd. has a 52 week low of $85.30 and a 52 week high of $138.10. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $106.6 and a 200-day moving average of $105.8. The company’s market cap is $5.339 billion.
Stratasys, Inc is a manufacturer of three-dimensional (NASDAQ:SSYS) printers and rapid prototyping (RP) systems for the office-based RP and direct digital manufacturing (DDM) markets.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.