Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Kinder Morgan (KMI)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) during the last seven days:
- Kinder Morgan had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $34.00.
- Kinder Morgan had its price target raised by analysts at Goldman Sachs to $50.00.
- Kinder Morgan was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $47.00 price target on the stock.
- Kinder Morgan had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse from $41.00 to $49.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Kinder Morgan had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $37.00 to $43.00.
Kinder Morgan Inc (NYSE:KMI) traded up 3.89% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $41.43. 40,440,860 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Kinder Morgan Inc has a one year low of $30.81 and a one year high of $42.49. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $36.72 and its 200-day moving average is $34.10. The company has a market cap of $42.599 billion and a P/E ratio of 34.77. Kinder Morgan also was the target of a large decline in short interest in the month of July. As of July 31st, there was short interest totalling 14,804,336 shares, a decline of 16.0% from the July 15th total of 17,634,105 shares. Approximately 2.3% of the shares of the company are short sold. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 5,782,620 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2.6 days.
Kinder Morgan, Inc (NYSE:KMI) owns and manages a diversified portfolio of energy transportation and storage assets.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.