SkyWest (SKYW) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
SkyWest (NASDAQ: SKYW) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- SkyWest had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $15.00.
- SkyWest was downgraded by analysts at Zacks from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $7.60 price target on the stock.
- SkyWest had its price target lowered by analysts at Imperial Capital from $12.00 to $10.00. They now have an “in-line” rating on the stock.
- SkyWest had its price target lowered by analysts at Cowen and Company from $11.00 to $9.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- SkyWest had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Evercore Partners. They now have a $9.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $12.00.
Shares of SkyWest, Inc. (NASDAQ:SKYW) opened at 9.44 on Friday. SkyWest, Inc. has a 1-year low of $8.41 and a 1-year high of $17.29. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $11.23 and its 200-day moving average is $12.05. The company’s market cap is $482.6 million.
SkyWest, Inc (NASDAQ:SKYW) through subsidiaries, SkyWest Airlines, Inc (SkyWest Airlines) and ExpressJet Airlines, Inc (ExpressJet) operates the regional airline in the United States.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.