Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for TubeMogul (TUBE)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for TubeMogul (NASDAQ: TUBE) during the last seven days:
- TubeMogul is now covered by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- TubeMogul is now covered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They set a “market perform” rating and a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- TubeMogul is now covered by analysts at Oppenheimer. They set an “outperform” rating and a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- TubeMogul is now covered by analysts at RBC Capital. They set a “sector perform” rating and a $11.00 price target on the stock.
- TubeMogul is now covered by analysts at Bank of America. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
TubeMogul Inc (NASDAQ:TUBE) traded up 0.75% on Friday, hitting $9.36. 29,582 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. TubeMogul Inc has a 52 week low of $8.15 and a 52 week high of $11.94. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $9.6 and a 200-day moving average of $9.6. The company’s market cap is $268.5 million.
TubeMogul, Inc is an enterprise software company for digital branding. The Company customers primarily include brands, which generally refer to companies, or product lines within companies, that control advertising budgets for a single marketing brand or a group of marketing brands, and the advertising agencies that serve the Company.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.