2013 Champ Nadal Out Of US Open With Wrist Injury
Rafael Nadal will not defend his title at the U.S. Open because of an injured right wrist. Nadal and the tournament announced his withdrawal Monday, a week before the year’s last Grand Slam tournament begins. The 27-year-old Spaniard was hurt July 29 while practicing on his home island of Mallorca ahead of the North American hard-court circuit. The next day, Nadal said he had been told by doctors to wear a cast on his wrist for two to three weeks, and would have to sit out U.S.
“2013 Champ Nadal Out Of US Open With Wrist Injury” is categorized as “world”. This video was licensed from Grab Networks. For additional video content, click the “video” tab at the top of this page.