Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Drax Group Plc (DRX)
Drax Group Plc (LON: DRX) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Drax Group Plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse from GBX 805 ($13.46) to GBX 750 ($12.54). They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Drax Group Plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Societe Generale from GBX 630 ($10.53) to GBX 500 ($8.36). They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- Drax Group Plc had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein. They now have a GBX 720 ($12.04) price target on the stock.
- Drax Group Plc was downgraded by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein to an “underperform” rating. They now have a GBX 550 ($9.19) price target on the stock.
- Drax Group Plc had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital. They now have a GBX 750 ($12.54) price target on the stock.
Shares of Drax Group Plc (LON:DRX) traded down 0.31% on Monday, hitting GBX 637.00. The stock had a trading volume of 269,270 shares. Drax Group Plc has a 1-year low of GBX 583.50 and a 1-year high of GBX 829.50. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 677.7 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 709.6. The company’s market cap is £2.573 billion.
The company also recently declared a dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, October 10th. Investors of record on Wednesday, September 24th will be given a dividend of GBX 4.70 ($0.08) per share. This represents a yield of 0.67%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, September 24th.
Drax Group plc is the holding company of the Drax group of companies. The Company is engaged in the generation and sale of electricity and by-products of the electricity generation process at Drax Power Station, Selby, North Yorkshire and the sale of electricity to business customers by Haven Power Limited (LON:DRX).
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.