Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT)
Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ICPT) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Nomura to a “positive” rating. They now have a $456.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $323.00.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $425.00 to $500.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $500.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $395.00.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Leerink Swann from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $445.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $270.00.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet to a “hold” rating.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals is now covered by analysts at FBR Capital Markets. They set an “underperform” rating and a $172.00 price target on the stock.
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:ICPT) traded up 0.03% on Monday, hitting $284.798. The stock had a trading volume of 504,872 shares. Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc has a 1-year low of $42.41 and a 1-year high of $497.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $236.1 and a 200-day moving average of $291.9. The company’s market cap is $6.043 billion.
Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ICPT) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Monday, August 11th. The company reported ($0.79) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.12) by $0.67. The company had revenue of $405.40 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $400.00 million. On average, analysts predict that Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc will post $-13.46 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other Intercept Pharmaceuticals news, CMO David Shapiro unloaded 4,774 shares of the company’s stock on the open market in a transaction dated Friday, August 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $291.49, for a total value of $1,391,573.26. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link.
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutics to treat chronic liver diseases utilizing its bile acid chemistry.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.