Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Cobham plc (COB)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Cobham plc (LON: COB) during the last seven days:
- Cobham plc had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital. They now have a GBX 310 ($5.18) price target on the stock.
- Cobham plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank from GBX 285 ($4.76) to GBX 275 ($4.60). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Cobham plc had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Societe Generale. They now have a GBX 270 ($4.51) price target on the stock.
- Cobham plc had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays. They now have a GBX 300 ($5.02) price target on the stock.
- Cobham plc had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Westhouse Securities. They now have a GBX 230 ($3.84) price target on the stock.
Cobham plc (LON:COB) traded up 0.48% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting GBX 295.90. The stock had a trading volume of 277,352 shares. Cobham plc has a one year low of GBX 254.00 and a one year high of GBX 329.20. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 301.3 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 303.2. The company’s market cap is £3.206 billion.
The company also recently declared a dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, November 7th. Investors of record on Thursday, October 9th will be given a dividend of GBX 2.90 ($0.05) per share. This represents a yield of 0.98%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, October 9th.
Cobham plc is engaged in offering a range of technologies and services for commercial, defence and security markets.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.