Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for AMEC plc (AMEC)
AMEC plc (LON: AMEC) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- AMEC plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a GBX 1,400 ($23.40) price target on the stock.
- AMEC plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Nomura from GBX 1,450 ($24.24) to GBX 1,250 ($20.90). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- AMEC plc had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from GBX 1,235 ($20.65) to GBX 1,242 ($20.76). They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- AMEC plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank from GBX 1,400 ($23.40) to GBX 1,350 ($22.57). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- AMEC plc had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HSBC. They now have a GBX 1,300 ($21.73) price target on the stock.
Shares of AMEC plc (LON:AMEC) traded up 0.73% on Monday, hitting GBX 1109.00. 393,958 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. AMEC plc has a 52-week low of GBX 995.00 and a 52-week high of GBX 1271.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 1163. and a 200-day moving average of GBX 1161.. The company’s market cap is £3.260 billion.
AMEC plc (LON:AMEC) is a provider of consultancy, engineering and project management services to its customers in the world’s oil and gas, minerals and metals, clean energy, environment and infrastructure markets.
Receive News & Ratings for AMEC plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMEC plc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.