Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Enerflex (EFX)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Enerflex (TSE: EFX) during the last seven days:
- Enerflex had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$22.00 to C$24.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Enerflex was upgraded by analysts at Scotiabank from a “sector perform” rating to a “sector outperform” rating. They now have a C$23.00 price target on the stock.
- Enerflex had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$23.00 to C$26.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Enerflex was upgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a C$24.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$17.00.
- Enerflex had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$23.00 to C$26.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
Enerflex Ltd (TSE:EFX) traded down 0.19% on Monday, hitting $20.70. The stock had a trading volume of 1,140 shares. Enerflex Ltd has a 52-week low of $13.33 and a 52-week high of $21.50. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $19. and its 200-day moving average is $17.72. The company has a market cap of $1.626 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 35.76.
Enerflex (TSE:EFX) last announced its earnings results on Monday, August 11th. The company reported $0.33 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.19 by $0.14. On average, analysts predict that Enerflex Ltd will post $1.13 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, October 3rd. Investors of record on Wednesday, August 27th will be paid a dividend of $0.075 per share. This represents a $0.30 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.45%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, August 25th.
Enerflex Ltd. (TSE:EFX) is a Canada-based company which is a supplier for natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment plus in-house engineering and mechanical services.
Receive News & Ratings for Enerflex Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enerflex Ltd and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.