Eatery That Served Toxic Tea Had Labeling Citation
A Utah restaurant where a woman unknowingly drank iced tea mixed with chemicals, and nearly died, was cited seven months earlier for improper food labeling. Salt Lake County Health Department records show officials issued seven violations to Dickey’s Barbecue in South Jordan in January. Health department spokesman Nicholas Rupp says mislabeling of food is a common violation.
“Eatery That Served Toxic Tea Had Labeling Citation” is categorized as “world”. This video was licensed from Grab Networks. For additional video content, click the “video” tab at the top of this page.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.