Total Energy Services (TOT) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Total Energy Services (TSE: TOT) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Total Energy Services had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$27.00 to C$29.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Total Energy Services had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from C$23.00 to C$25.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- Total Energy Services had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$28.00 to C$30.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Total Energy Services had its price target raised by analysts at Paradigm Capital from C$23.50 to C$24.50. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Total Energy Services had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at CIBC. They now have a C$27.50 price target on the stock, up previously from C$26.50.
Shares of Total Energy Services Inc. (TSE:TOT) opened at 21.69 on Tuesday. Total Energy Services Inc. has a one year low of $15.68 and a one year high of $24.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $22.42 and a 200-day moving average of $21.37. The company has a market cap of $677.4 million and a P/E ratio of 16.75.
Total Energy Services (TSE:TOT) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 14th. The company reported $0.23 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.07 by $0.16. Analysts expect that Total Energy Services Inc. will post $1.90 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Total Energy Services Incis an energy service company. It is engaged in providing contract drilling services, rental and transportation of equipment used in oil and natural gas drilling, completion and production processes and the fabrication, sale, rental and servicing of natural gas compression equipment to oil and gas exploration and production companies located primarily in western Canada.
Receive News & Ratings for Total Energy Services Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Total Energy Services Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.