Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS)
SeaWorld Entertainment (NASDAQ: SEAS) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- SeaWorld Entertainment was downgraded by analysts at Barclays from an “overweight” rating to an “underweight” rating. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock.
- SeaWorld Entertainment was downgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- SeaWorld Entertainment had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $34.00.
- SeaWorld Entertainment was downgraded by analysts at Macquarie from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- SeaWorld Entertainment was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America to a “neutral” rating.
- SeaWorld Entertainment had its price target lowered by analysts at FBR Capital Markets from $37.00 to $21.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- SeaWorld Entertainment is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse. They set an “outperform” rating and a $23.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Following its April 2013 IPO, the stock has significantly underperformed (-31% vs. +22% gain in the Russell 2000) owing to noise around Blackfish, disappointing results, and transition challenges from private to public ownership. This culminated on 8/13 when the company reported a difficult 2Q14, leading to significant sell-side capitulation. We are positive on the theme park sector owing to no new supply, opportunities for pricing, and potential for better attendance/ancillary spend as the economy recovers. While near-term catalysts may be limited, either this management team or a new regime capable of consistent execution may turn it around.”
- SeaWorld Entertainment is now covered by analysts at Credit Agricole. They set an “outperform” rating and a $23.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (NASDAQ:SEAS) traded down 1.38% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $18.64. 1,106,327 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. SeaWorld Entertainment Inc has a 52-week low of $17.83 and a 52-week high of $35.30. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $27.11 and its 200-day moving average is $30.18. The company has a market cap of $1.616 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.86.
SeaWorld Entertainment (NASDAQ:SEAS) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 13th. The company reported $0.43 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.59 by $0.16. The company had revenue of $405.20 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $445.29 million. Analysts expect that SeaWorld Entertainment Inc will post $0.83 EPS for the current fiscal year.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc is a theme park and entertainment company. The Company is engaged in delivering personal, interactive and educational experiences that blend imagination with nature and enable its customers to celebrate, connect with and care for the natural world.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.