Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN)
Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACHN) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $7.36.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $5.00.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Maxim Group.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals is now covered by analysts at FBR Capital Markets. They set an “outperform” rating and a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $6.00.
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACHN) traded down 0.81% on Wednesday, hitting $9.79. 7,241,682 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has a one year low of $2.26 and a one year high of $10.10. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $7.43 and a 200-day moving average of $4.69. The company’s market cap is $957.3 million.
Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACHN) last released its earnings data on Thursday, August 7th. The company reported ($0.16) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the analysts’ consensus estimate of ($0.18) by $0.02. Analysts expect that Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. will post $-0.69 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other Achillion Pharmaceuticals news, major shareholder Ra Capital Management, Llc sold 4,235,000 shares of the stock on the open market in a transaction dated Monday, August 18th. The stock was sold at an average price of $9.53, for a total transaction of $40,359,550.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Large shareholders that own 10% or more of a company’s stock are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of treatments for infectious diseases.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.