Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Estee Lauder Companies (EL)
Estee Lauder Companies (NYSE: EL) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Estee Lauder Companies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $87.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $81.00.
- Estee Lauder Companies had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $80.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Estee Lauder’s fourth-quarter fiscal 2014 earnings of $0.45 missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 20%. Earnings, however, went up 83% year over year due to higher revenues. Net sales climbed 5% year over year and inched past the Zacks Consensus Estimate backed by strong results in all the categories. Sales were on the upswing as most of the product categories performed well in all the geographical regions. We commend the company’s aggressive marketing investment coupled with continued product innovation which is expected to boost sales in the coming quarters. Further, the company’s fast expansion into emerging markets is expected to insulate it from the ongoing macroeconomic challenges in the western countries. However, the difficult consumer spending environment continues, which keeps us on the sidelines with a Neutral rating “
- Estee Lauder Companies had its price target lowered by analysts at B. Riley from $81.00 to $78.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- Estee Lauder Companies had its “” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group. They now have a $81.00 price target on the stock.
- Estee Lauder Companies had its price target raised by analysts at Bernstein from $81.00 to $82.00.
Shares of Estee Lauder Companies Inc (NYSE:EL) traded up 0.14% on Wednesday, hitting $76.75. The stock had a trading volume of 613,072 shares. Estee Lauder Companies Inc has a 1-year low of $63.63 and a 1-year high of $77.34. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $74.95 and a 200-day moving average of $72.30. The company has a market cap of $29.395 billion and a P/E ratio of 25.05.
Estee Lauder Companies (NYSE:EL) last announced its earnings results on Friday, August 15th. The company reported $0.66 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.56 by $0.10. The company had revenue of $2.73 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $2.66 billion. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.24 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 13.2% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that Estee Lauder Companies Inc will post $3.04 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Monday, September 15th. Investors of record on Friday, August 29th will be paid a dividend of $0.20 per share. This represents a $0.80 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.04%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, August 27th.
In other Estee Lauder Companies news, Director Barry S. Sternlicht sold 23,384 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 18th. The stock was sold at an average price of $76.98, for a total transaction of $1,800,100.32. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available at this link.
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc is a manufacturer and marketer of skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.