Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Priceline Group (PCLN)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) during the last seven days:
- Priceline Group had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital.
- Priceline Group had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $1,450.00 to $1,575.00.
- Priceline Group had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse.
- Priceline Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank.
- Priceline Group had its price target raised by analysts at Macquarie from $1,500.00 to $1,595.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Priceline Group had its “market outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $1,545.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $1,500.00. They wrote, “Priceline reported another strong qtr with in-line top line and better than expected bottom line. With typical conservatism, mgmt guided below Street as investments for growth continue (online/offline adv, OpenTable and hotel marketing). All businesses performed well despite headwinds for Agoda (civil unrest in SE Asia) and the opaque channel (low inventory). Unit growth decelerated but remained strong in all categories. We reit our Buy and raise PT to $1,545.”
- Priceline Group had its price target raised by analysts at Pacific Crest from $1,475.00 to $1,565.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Priceline Group had its price target raised by analysts at JMP Securities from $1,425.00 to $1,450.00.
- Priceline Group had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $1,375.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Priceline.com is one of the leading online travel companies in the world. Priceline’s second quarter results exceeded the Zacks Consensus Estimates and forward guidance was above estimates. The secular growth trend in the online travel space, Priceline’s international growth opportunities, good execution, prudent marketing strategy and strong financial position are likely to drive upside to the shares. Of course, currency issues, macro headwinds, continued investments and occupancy tax-related litigation remain overhangs. We therefore reiterate our Neutral recommendation on Priceline shares.”
- Priceline Group is now covered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They set a “buy” rating and a $1,600.00 price target on the stock.
Priceline Group Inc (NASDAQ:PCLN) traded down 0.03% on Wednesday, hitting $1271.39. The stock had a trading volume of 261,788 shares. Priceline Group Inc has a 52 week low of $930.82 and a 52 week high of $1378.96. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1250.81 and a 200-day moving average of $1233.43. The company has a market cap of $66.681 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 31.85.
Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Monday, August 11th. The company reported $12.51 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $12.02 by $0.49. The company had revenue of $2.12 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $2.15 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $9.70 earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 26.4% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts expect that Priceline Group Inc will post $52.46 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other Priceline Group news, Director Craig W. Rydin unloaded 1,519 shares of Priceline Group stock in a transaction dated Friday, August 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $1,282.60, for a total value of $1,948,269.40. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link.
Priceline Group Inc, formerly Priceline Com Incorporated, is an online travel company that offers its customers hotel room reservations at over 295,000 hotels worldwide through the Booking.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.