Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Globant SA (GLOB)
Globant SA (NASDAQ: GLOB) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Globant SA is now covered by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Globant SA is now covered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They set an “overweight” rating and a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- Globant SA is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- Globant SA is now covered by analysts at William Blair. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Globant SA is now covered by analysts at Cowen and Company. They set an “outperform” rating and a $15.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Globant SA (NASDAQ:GLOB) traded down 0.17% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $11.79. The stock had a trading volume of 6,735 shares. Globant SA has a 52 week low of $10.65 and a 52 week high of $13.25. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $11.64 and its 200-day moving average is $11.64. The company has a market cap of $393.1 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.11.
Globant SA (NASDAQ:GLOB) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 14th. The company reported $0.20 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.18 by $0.02. The company had revenue of $49.40 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $37.40 million. Analysts expect that Globant SA will post $0.72 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Globant SA is technologies services provider focused on delivering software solutions that leverage technologies and related market trends.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.