Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for ViaSat (VSAT)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for ViaSat (NASDAQ: VSAT) during the last seven days:
- ViaSat had its price target lowered by analysts at Oppenheimer from $66.00 to $62.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- ViaSat had its price target lowered by analysts at Wunderlich from $50.00 to $48.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- ViaSat had its price target lowered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $67.00 to $61.00. They now have a “strong-buy” rating on the stock.
- ViaSat was downgraded by analysts at Oppenheimer from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock.
- ViaSat was downgraded by analysts at Stephens from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
ViaSat, Inc. (NASDAQ:VSAT) opened at 55.38 on Wednesday. ViaSat, Inc. has a 1-year low of $51.50 and a 1-year high of $74.78. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $57.36 and its 200-day moving average is $61.42. The company’s market cap is $2.587 billion.
ViaSat (NASDAQ:VSAT) last released its earnings data on Tuesday, August 12th. The company reported $0.05 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.15 by $0.10. The company had revenue of $319.50 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $349.88 million. Analysts expect that ViaSat, Inc. will post $0.84 EPS for the current fiscal year.
ViaSat, Inc is a provider of high-speed fixed and mobile broadband services, advanced satellite and other wireless networks and secure networking systems, products and services.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.