Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Gain Capital Holdings (GCAP)
Gain Capital Holdings (NASDAQ: GCAP) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Gain Capital Holdings had its price target lowered by analysts at Raymond James from $11.00 to $8.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Gain Capital Holdings had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group from $9.00 to $7.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Gain Capital Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Sandler O’Neill from $0.50 to $7.00.
- Gain Capital Holdings was downgraded by analysts at Zacks from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $6.30 price target on the stock.
- Gain Capital Holdings had its price target lowered by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from $12.00 to $8.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Shares of Gain Capital Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:GCAP) opened at 6.08 on Thursday. Gain Capital Holdings Inc has a 52 week low of $5.89 and a 52 week high of $14.62. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $6.58 and its 200-day moving average is $8.70. The company has a market cap of $250.5 million and a P/E ratio of 29.76.
Gain Capital Holdings (NASDAQ:GCAP) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 11th. The company reported ($0.13) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.07 by $0.20. The company had revenue of $69.70 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $66.52 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.44 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 4.7% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts expect that Gain Capital Holdings Inc will post $-0.05 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, September 19th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 12th will be paid a dividend of $0.05 per share. This represents a $0.20 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 3.29%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 10th.
GAIN Capital Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:GCAP) is an independent provider of online forex trading.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.