Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for TubeMogul (TUBE)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of TubeMogul (NASDAQ: TUBE) in the last week:
- TubeMogul is now covered by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- TubeMogul is now covered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They set a “market perform” rating and a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- TubeMogul is now covered by analysts at Oppenheimer. They set an “outperform” rating and a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- TubeMogul is now covered by analysts at RBC Capital. They set a “sector perform” rating and a $11.00 price target on the stock.
- TubeMogul is now covered by analysts at Bank of America. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of TubeMogul Inc (NASDAQ:TUBE) traded up 0.67% during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $9.08. 10,682 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. TubeMogul Inc has a 52 week low of $8.15 and a 52 week high of $11.94. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $9.54 and its 200-day moving average is $9.54. The company’s market cap is $260.5 million.
TubeMogul, Inc is an enterprise software company for digital branding. The Company customers primarily include brands, which generally refer to companies, or product lines within companies, that control advertising budgets for a single marketing brand or a group of marketing brands, and the advertising agencies that serve the Company.
Receive News & Ratings for TubeMogul Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TubeMogul Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.