Kinder Morgan (KMI) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Kinder Morgan had its price target raised by analysts at Goldman Sachs to $50.00.
- Kinder Morgan was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $47.00 price target on the stock.
- Kinder Morgan had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse from $41.00 to $49.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Kinder Morgan had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $37.00 to $43.00.
- Kinder Morgan had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $40.00 to $45.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Kinder Morgan Inc (NYSE:KMI) traded down 0.60% during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $41.35. 1,878,555 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Kinder Morgan Inc has a 1-year low of $30.81 and a 1-year high of $42.49. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $37.33 and its 200-day moving average is $34.29. The company has a market cap of $42.517 billion and a P/E ratio of 36.27. Kinder Morgan also saw a significant drop in short interest in July. As of July 31st, there was short interest totalling 14,804,336 shares, a drop of 16.0% from the July 15th total of 17,634,105 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 5,782,620 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.6 days. Approximately 2.3% of the shares of the stock are short sold.
Kinder Morgan (NYSE:KMI) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, July 16th. The company reported $0.27 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.29 by $0.02. The company had revenue of $3.94 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $3.78 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $0.27 earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 16.4% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts expect that Kinder Morgan Inc will post $1.24 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Kinder Morgan, Inc (NYSE:KMI) owns and manages a diversified portfolio of energy transportation and storage assets.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.