NetEase, Inc (NTES) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
NetEase, Inc (NASDAQ: NTES) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- NetEase, Inc is now covered by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- NetEase, Inc was downgraded by analysts at China International Capital Corp from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $88.00 price target on the stock.
- NetEase, Inc had its price target raised by analysts at Macquarie from $84.00 to $100.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- NetEase, Inc had its price target raised by analysts at Oppenheimer from $80.00 to $95.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- NetEase, Inc was upgraded by analysts at T.H. Capital to a “buy” rating. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock.
NetEase, Inc (NASDAQ:NTES) opened at 88.10 on Thursday. NetEase, Inc has a 52-week low of $62.88 and a 52-week high of $89.67. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $82.49 and a 200-day moving average of $73.54. The company has a market cap of $11.511 billion and a P/E ratio of 15.57.
NetEase, Inc (NASDAQ:NTES) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, August 14th. The company reported $1.48 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.46 by $0.02. Analysts expect that NetEase, Inc will post $6.06 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, September 5th. Shareholders of record on Friday, August 29th will be given a dividend of $0.37 per share. This represents a $1.48 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.68%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 27th.
NetEase, Inc is a holding company. The Company is an Internet technology company. The Company operates in three segments: Online Game Services, Advertising Services and E-mail, Wireless Value-added Services and Others.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.