Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Black Diamond (BDE)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Black Diamond (NYSE: BDE) during the last seven days:
- Black Diamond had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $17.00 to $12.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Black Diamond had its price target lowered by analysts at Oppenheimer from $14.00 to $12.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Black Diamond had its price target lowered by analysts at DA Davidson from $12.00 to $10.00.
- Black Diamond had its price target lowered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $15.00 to $10.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Black Diamond had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a $8.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $10.00.
- Black Diamond was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets to a “market perform” rating.
- Black Diamond was downgraded by analysts at Zacks from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $7.50 price target on the stock.
Shares of Black Diamond Inc (NYSE:BDE) opened at 8.24 on Thursday. Black Diamond Inc has a one year low of $7.50 and a one year high of $15.15. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $9.6 and a 200-day moving average of $10.76. The company’s market cap is $268.2 million.
Black Diamond (NYSE:BDE) last released its earnings data on Monday, August 11th. The company reported ($0.11) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the analysts’ consensus estimate of ($0.08) by $0.03. The company had revenue of $34.40 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $43.65 million. During the same quarter last year, the company posted ($0.01) earnings per share. Black Diamond’s revenue was up 17.8% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts predict that Black Diamond Inc will post $-0.18 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Black Diamond, Inc (NYSE:BDE), formerly Clarus Corporation, incorporated in 1991, is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing outdoor performance products for climbing, mountaineering, backpacking, skiing and other outdoor recreation activities.
Receive News & Ratings for Black Diamond Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Black Diamond Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.