Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Dendreon (DNDN)
Dendreon (NASDAQ: DNDN) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Dendreon had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group from $2.00 to $1.50. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- Dendreon had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Roth Capital.
- Dendreon had its price target lowered by analysts at Cowen and Company from $2.55 to $2.33.
- Dendreon had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse. They now have a $1.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $2.50.
- Dendreon was downgraded by analysts at R. F. Lafferty from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- Dendreon had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $1.50 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “The news of a probable default by Dendreon was disappointing and pretty much eclipsed second quarter results. Although Dendreon has sufficient cash to meet its ordinary course obligations for at least the next twelve months, the company will surely not be able to repay or refinance its debt due in 2016. Dendreon reported a net loss of $0.10 in the second quarter of 2014, narrower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.18 and the year-ago loss of $0.45. Total revenue in the reported quarter was up 12.1% year over year to $82.2 million and beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $74 million. The departure of the company’s CEO further increases the uncertainty surrounding Dendreon. We maintain our Neutral recommendation on the stock.”
Shares of Dendreon Co. (NASDAQ:DNDN) opened at 1.35 on Thursday. Dendreon Co. has a 1-year low of $1.24 and a 1-year high of $3.52. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $2.00 and its 200-day moving average is $2.43. The company’s market cap is $209.8 million.
Dendreon (NASDAQ:DNDN) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, August 20th. The company reported ($0.18) EPS for the quarter, meeting the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of ($0.18). On average, analysts predict that Dendreon Co. will post $-0.76 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Dendreon Corporation (NASDAQ:DNDN) is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics that may significantly improve cancer treatment options for patients.
Receive News & Ratings for Dendreon Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dendreon Co and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.