Youku Tudou Inc (YOKU) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Youku Tudou Inc (NASDAQ: YOKU) recently:
- Youku Tudou Inc is now covered by analysts at T.H. Capital. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Youku Tudou Inc was downgraded by analysts at TH Capital from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- Youku Tudou Inc had its price target lowered by analysts at Goldman Sachs to $21.00.
- Youku Tudou Inc was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- Youku Tudou Inc had its price target lowered by analysts at Brean Capital from $27.00 to $24.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Youku Tudou Inc had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $30.00.
Youku Tudou Inc (NASDAQ:YOKU) opened at 19.52 on Thursday. Youku Tudou Inc has a 52-week low of $17.77 and a 52-week high of $37.74. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $20.67 and a 200-day moving average of $24.26. The company’s market cap is $3.287 billion. Youku Tudou Inc also saw some unusual options trading activity on Wednesday. Stock traders purchased 4,342 put options on the company. This represents an increase of 146% compared to the typical volume of 1,768 put options.
Youku Tudou Inc (NASDAQ:YOKU) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 19th. The company reported ($0.07) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.34) by $0.27. The company had revenue of $154.54 million for the quarter. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted ($0.10) earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 27.0% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that Youku Tudou Inc will post $-1.71 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Youku Tudou Inc (NASDAQ:YOKU), formerly Youku Inc, is an Internet television company in the People’s Republic of China.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.