4 Firefighters Electrocuted While Helping With ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Four firefighters were electrocuted while helping with the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in the rural town of Campbellsville, Kentucky, on Thursday. Members of the Campbellsville Fire and Rescue Department finished dumping buckets of ice water over the heads of students in the Campbellsville University marching band when things went terribly wrong. Captain Tony Grider and part-time firefighter Simon A.
“4 Firefighters Electrocuted While Helping With ALS Ice Bucket Challenge” is categorized as “world”. This video was licensed from Grab Networks. For additional video content, click the “video” tab at the top of this page.