Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Lowe's Companies (LOW)
Lowe's Companies (NYSE: LOW) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Lowe's Companies had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $37.00 to $40.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- Lowe's Companies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America.
- Lowe's Companies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank. They now have a $58.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $54.00.
- Lowe's Companies had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from $47.00 to $51.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Lowe's Companies had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America to $61.00.
- Lowe's Companies had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $58.00 to $60.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW) opened at 52.53 on Monday. Lowe's Companies, Inc. has a 1-year low of $44.13 and a 1-year high of $53.04. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $48.72 and a 200-day moving average of $47.69. The company has a market cap of $52.057 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.99.
Lowe's Companies (NYSE:LOW) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, August 20th. The company reported $1.04 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $1.02 by $0.02. The company had revenue of $16.60 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $16.57 billion. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.88 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 5.7% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that Lowe's Companies, Inc. will post $2.63 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Wednesday, November 5th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, October 22nd will be given a dividend of $0.23 per share. This represents a $0.92 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.75%.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc (NYSE:LOW) is a home improvement retailer.
Receive News & Ratings for Lowe's Companies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lowe's Companies Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.