Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Target (TGT)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Target (NYSE: TGT) during the last seven days:
- Target had its price target lowered by analysts at Wed from $3.10 to $0.79.
- Target had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $58.00 to $61.00.
- Target had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from $52.00 to $55.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Target had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at MKM Partners.
- Target had its price target lowered by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from $69.00 to $66.00. They now have a “not rated” rating on the stock.
Shares of Target Co. (NYSE:TGT) traded down 0.10% on Monday, hitting $60.989. The stock had a trading volume of 2,375,221 shares. Target Co. has a one year low of $54.66 and a one year high of $67.25. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $59.67 and its 200-day moving average is $59.02. The company has a market cap of $38.645 billion and a P/E ratio of 25.78.
Target (NYSE:TGT) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 20th. The company reported $0.78 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.80 by $0.02. The company had revenue of $17.00 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $17.38 billion. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.95 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 1.7% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts expect that Target Co. will post $3.28 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other Target news, Insider Tina M. Schiel unloaded 10,706 shares of the stock on the open market in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, August 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of $60.48, for a total transaction of $647,498.88. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link.
Target Corporation sells a range of assortment of general merchandise and food in its stores. The Company’s general merchandise and CityTarget stores offer a food assortment on a smaller scale and its SuperTarget stores offer a line of food items comparable to traditional supermarkets.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.