Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Autodesk (ADSK)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) during the last seven days:
- Autodesk had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $66.00 to $73.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- Autodesk had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $53.00. They wrote, “ADSK beat revenue and EPS estimates ($637mn vs. our/cons est. of $603/$604mn, and $0.35 vs. our/cons est. $0.27/$0.29) with license upside. Deferred revenue was stronger than expected and total subs ended the quarter at 2mn. ADSK increased FY15 guidance, raising revenue growth from 4-6% to 7-9%, billings growth from 7-9% to 10-12%, and net sub adds from 150-200K to 200-250K.”
- Autodesk had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $65.00 to $70.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Autodesk had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $60.00 to $62.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Autodesk had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Pacific Crest. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $60.00.
- Autodesk had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen and Company from $58.00 to $65.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
Shares of Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) opened at 53.46 on Monday. Autodesk, Inc. has a 52 week low of $36.56 and a 52 week high of $58.68. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $54.93 and a 200-day moving average of $52.31. The company has a market cap of $12.146 billion and a P/E ratio of 71.80.
Autodesk (NASDAQ:ADSK) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, August 14th. The company reported $0.35 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.29 by $0.06. The company had revenue of $637.10 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $603.16 million. Analysts expect that Autodesk, Inc. will post $1.20 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Autodesk, Inc (NASDAQ:ADSK) is a design software and services company, offering customers business solutions through technology products and services.
Receive News & Ratings for Autodesk Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Autodesk Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.