Cardinal Energy (CJ) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Cardinal Energy (TSE: CJ) recently:
- Cardinal Energy had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$19.00 to C$22.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Cardinal Energy is now covered by analysts at National Bank Financial. They set an “outperform” rating and a C$21.00 price target on the stock.
- Cardinal Energy had its price target raised by analysts at FirstEnergy Capital from C$21.00 to C$24.00.
- Cardinal Energy had its price target raised by analysts at NBF from C$21.00 to C$22.00.
- Cardinal Energy had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$21.00 to C$22.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Cardinal Energy Ltd (TSE:CJ) opened at 20.24 on Tuesday. Cardinal Energy Ltd has a one year low of $11.10 and a one year high of $20.32. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $18.78 and its 200-day moving average is $16.25. The company has a market cap of $765.2 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.56.
Cardinal Energy (TSE:CJ) last issued its earnings data on Friday, August 15th. The company reported $0.10 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.15 by $0.05. On average, analysts predict that Cardinal Energy Ltd will post $0.46 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently declared a aug 14 dividend, which is scheduled for Monday, September 15th. Stockholders of record on Friday, August 29th will be given a dividend of $0.0542 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 27th.
Cardinal Energy Ltd. is a junior oil focused company. The Company’s Chauvin is located approximately 65 kilometers east of Wainwright, Alberta.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.