Aeropostale (ARO) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Aeropostale (NYSE: ARO) recently:
- Aeropostale had its “positive” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus.
- Aeropostale had its “underweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $2.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $3.00. They wrote, “We estimate ARO burned ~$41M during 2Q, driven by 1) $33M operating cash burn net of capex and D&A, 2) ~$5M in inventory net of payables,and 3) $3M in consulting fees.For 3Q, management guided to a $33-37M operating loss. Including ~$6M capex and excluding $15M D&A leads ARO to a ~$26M 3Q cash burn given the guidance midpoint.This quarter ARO will not benefit from a 3Q tax refund check as it did in 2Q and is unlikely to see another government refund until 2Q15.”
- Aeropostale had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $4.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $5.00.
- Aeropostale had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America. They now have a $3.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $3.60.
- Aeropostale had its price target lowered by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from $5.50 to $4.00. They now have a “not rated” rating on the stock.
- Aeropostale had its price target lowered by analysts at RBC Capital from $6.00 to $5.00.
- Aeropostale had its price target lowered by analysts at Susquehanna from $8.00 to $6.00.
Aeropostale Inc (NYSE:ARO) opened at 3.82 on Wednesday. Aeropostale Inc has a one year low of $3.10 and a one year high of $10.68. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $3.34 and a 200-day moving average of $4.54. The company’s market cap is $300.8 million.
Aeropostale (NYSE:ARO) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, August 21st. The company reported ($0.46) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.59) by $0.13. The company had revenue of $396.20 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $392.61 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted ($0.34) earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was down 12.7% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that Aeropostale Inc will post $-1.78 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other Aeropostale news, Director Karin Hirtler-Garvey acquired 55,000 shares of the company’s stock on the open market in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 25th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $3.56 per share, with a total value of $195,800.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available at this link.
Aeropostale, Inc, (NYSE:ARO) is a mall-based, specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 14 to 17 year-old young women and men through its Aeropostale stores and 4 to 12 year-old kids through its P.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.