Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for L Brands (LB)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of L Brands (NYSE: LB) in the last week:
- L Brands had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $72.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $63.00.
- L Brands had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse. They now have a $59.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $65.00.
- L Brands had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $64.00 to $68.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- L Brands had its price target raised by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from $68.00 to $73.00. They now have a “not rated” rating on the stock.
- L Brands had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FBR Capital Markets. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $57.00.
Shares of L Brands Inc (NYSE:LB) traded down 0.06% on Wednesday, hitting $63.74. The stock had a trading volume of 1,315,905 shares. L Brands Inc has a 1-year low of $50.78 and a 1-year high of $67.12. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $60.18 and its 200-day moving average is $57.57. The company has a market cap of $18.608 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.46.
L Brands (NYSE:LB) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, August 20th. The company reported $0.63 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.62 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $2.68 billion for the quarter. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $0.61 earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 6.3% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts expect that L Brands Inc will post $3.19 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, September 5th. Stockholders of record on Friday, August 22nd will be given a dividend of $0.34 per share. This represents a $1.36 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.13%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 20th.
L Brands, Inc operates in the specialty retail business. The Company is a specialty retailer of women’s intimate and other apparel, beauty and personal care products and accessories.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.