Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Foot Locker (FL)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) in the last week:
- Foot Locker had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $53.00.
- Foot Locker had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $56.00 to $59.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Foot Locker was downgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $57.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $54.00. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- Foot Locker had its price target raised by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from $52.00 to $61.00. They now have a “not rated” rating on the stock.
- Foot Locker had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $56.00.
Shares of Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) opened at 55.37 on Wednesday. Foot Locker, Inc. has a one year low of $31.91 and a one year high of $55.63. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $49.94 and a 200-day moving average of $47.23. The company has a market cap of $8.106 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.85.
Foot Locker (NYSE:FL) last announced its earnings results on Friday, August 22nd. The company reported $0.64 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.54 by $0.10. The company had revenue of $1.64 billion for the quarter. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.46 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 12.9% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that Foot Locker, Inc. will post $3.43 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, October 31st. Stockholders of record on Friday, October 17th will be given a dividend of $0.22 per share. This represents a $0.88 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.59%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, October 15th.
In other Foot Locker news, CFO Lauren B. Peters unloaded 40,000 shares of the company’s stock on the open market in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, August 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of $52.00, for a total value of $2,080,000.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link.
Foot Locker, Inc is a global retailer of shoes and apparel, operating 3,473 primarily mall-based stores in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand as of February 1, 2014.
Receive News & Ratings for Foot Locker Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Foot Locker Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.