Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for InterMune (ITMN)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for InterMune (NASDAQ: ITMN) during the last seven days:
- InterMune was downgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- InterMune was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $53.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $53.80.
- InterMune had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $50.00 to $74.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- InterMune was upgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group from an “underperform” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $74.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $25.00.
- InterMune had its price target raised by analysts at William Blair from $55.00 to $74.00.
- InterMune had its price target raised by analysts at Leerink Swann from $53.00 to $74.00.
- InterMune was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $74.00 price target on the stock.
- InterMune was downgraded by analysts at JMP Securities from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
Shares of InterMune Inc (NASDAQ:ITMN) opened at 72.98 on Wednesday. InterMune Inc has a 1-year low of $10.95 and a 1-year high of $73.18. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $47.46 and its 200-day moving average is $37.37. The company’s market cap is $7.880 billion. InterMune also saw some unusual options trading activity on Monday. Stock traders purchased 5,253 call options on the company. This represents an increase of 156% compared to the typical volume of 2,052 call options.
InterMune (NASDAQ:ITMN) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 6th. The company reported ($0.72) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.56) by $0.16. The company had revenue of $35.70 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $33.96 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted ($0.77) earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 141.2% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that InterMune Inc will post $-2.75 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other InterMune news, EVP Paul D. Arata sold 7,500 shares of InterMune stock on the open market in a transaction dated Wednesday, August 13th. The stock was sold at an average price of $50.00, for a total value of $375,000.00. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link.
InterMune, Inc (NASDAQ:ITMN) is a biotechnology company focused on the research, development and commercialization of therapies in pulmonology and orphan fibrotic diseases.
Receive News & Ratings for InterMune Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InterMune Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.