The Hain Celestial Group (HAIN) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of The Hain Celestial Group (NASDAQ: HAIN) recently:
- The Hain Celestial Group had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets to $105.00.
- The Hain Celestial Group had its price target raised by analysts at Imperial Capital from $98.00 to $109.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- The Hain Celestial Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $114.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $109.00.
- The Hain Celestial Group had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $103.00 to $106.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- The Hain Celestial Group had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $106.00 price target on the stock.
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN) traded up 0.06% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $97.98. The stock had a trading volume of 314,059 shares. The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. has a 1-year low of $72.34 and a 1-year high of $98.83. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $88.21 and a 200-day moving average of $89.20. The company has a market cap of $4.907 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 35.01.
The Hain Celestial Group (NASDAQ:HAIN) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 20th. The company reported $0.90 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the analysts’ consensus estimate of $0.89 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $583.80 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $577.73 million. During the same quarter last year, the company posted $0.65 earnings per share. The Hain Celestial Group’s revenue was up 26.0% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts expect that The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. will post $3.81 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other The Hain Celestial Group news, EVP John Carroll sold 25,000 shares of the company’s stock on the open market in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 25th. The stock was sold at an average price of $95.26, for a total transaction of $2,381,500.00. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link.
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc, manufactures, markets, distributes and sells natural and organic products.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.