Tim Hortons (THI) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Tim Hortons (NYSE: THI) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Tim Hortons had its price target raised by analysts at KeyCorp to $90.00.
- Tim Hortons was downgraded by analysts at Longbow Research from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- Tim Hortons was downgraded by analysts at Miller Tabak from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $81.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $65.00.
- Tim Hortons was downgraded by analysts at Desjardins from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- Tim Hortons was downgraded by analysts at Desjardins Capital from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- Tim Hortons was downgraded by analysts at Miller Tabak & Co. from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Tim Hortons Inc. (NYSE:THI) opened at 81.05 on Wednesday. Tim Hortons Inc. has a 52-week low of $50.67 and a 52-week high of $82.16. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $59.01 and its 200-day moving average is $55.69. The company has a market cap of $10.765 billion and a P/E ratio of 27.12. Tim Hortons also was the recipient of some unusual options trading activity on Tuesday. Stock investors acquired 5,309 put options on the company. This is an increase of 1,185% compared to the average daily volume of 413 put options.
Tim Hortons (NYSE:THI) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, August 6th. The company reported $0.92 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the analysts’ consensus estimate of $0.86 by $0.06. The company had revenue of $874.30 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $840.50 million. During the same quarter last year, the company posted $0.81 earnings per share. Tim Hortons’s revenue was up 9.3% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts expect that Tim Hortons Inc. will post $3.30 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Wednesday, September 3rd. Stockholders of record on Monday, August 18th will be paid a dividend of $0.2935 per share. This represents a $1.17 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.45%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, August 14th.
Tim Hortons Inc, is a quick service restaurant in North America. The Company’s menu includes premium coffee, espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks, including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots, specialty teas, fruit smoothies, home-style soups, grilled Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, hot breakfast sandwiches and fresh baked goods, including donuts.
Receive News & Ratings for Tim Hortons Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tim Hortons Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.