Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Macrocure (MCUR)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Macrocure (NASDAQ: MCUR) during the last seven days:
- Macrocure is now covered by analysts at Oppenheimer. They set an “outperform” rating and a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- Macrocure is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse. They set an “outperform” rating and a $15.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “MCUR has two phase III trials for its CureXcell in diabetic foot ulcers (DFU) and venous leg ulcers (VLU), with data expected in 2015. CureXcell is a human-blood-derived product that uses activated macrophages to close hard-to-heal wounds. Currently, there are ~2M chronic DFUs & VLUs annually, which implies a $10B opportunity, given our assumed ~$5,000 per patient WW ASP for CureXcell. DFUs and VLUs are only modestly penetrated by existing AWC products due to a lack of clinical data, equivocal efficacy, product administration difficulties, and uneven reimbursement, which suggests a long runway for MCUR if its trials are successful.”
- Macrocure is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group. They set a “buy” rating and a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- Macrocure is now covered by analysts at Credit Agricole. They set an “outperform” rating and a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- Macrocure is now covered by analysts at Nomura. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Macrocure Ltd (NASDAQ:MCUR) opened at 9.71 on Wednesday. Macrocure Ltd has a 1-year low of $7.01 and a 1-year high of $9.98. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $8.39 and its 200-day moving average is $8.39. The company’s market cap is $68.5 million.
Receive News & Ratings for Macrocure Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Macrocure Ltd and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.