Intuit (INTU) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Intuit had its “underweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $72.00. They wrote, “We expect an in-line Q4 as focus shifts to guidance. For FY15, we believe management will provide a conservative initial view given model transitions in QB and rebuilding in Consumer Tax. QBO adoption should be a driver, but one we also see as priced in with the stock at 22x CY15eEPS.”
- Intuit had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays from $69.00 to $90.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- Intuit had its “strong-buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a $100.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $89.00.
- Intuit had its price target raised by analysts at Wedbush from $87.00 to $95.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Intuit was downgraded by analysts at Zacks from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $80.60 price target on the stock.
Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ:INTU) opened at 82.66 on Thursday. Intuit Inc. has a 52-week low of $62.89 and a 52-week high of $86.80. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $82.27 and its 200-day moving average is $78.77. The company has a market cap of $23.475 billion and a P/E ratio of 26.76.
Intuit (NASDAQ:INTU) last released its earnings data on Thursday, August 21st. The company reported $0.01 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.07 by $0.06. The company had revenue of $714.00 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $699.49 million. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 12.6% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts expect that Intuit Inc. will post $2.57 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Monday, October 20th. Investors of record on Friday, October 10th will be given a dividend of $0.25 per share. This represents a $1.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.21%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, October 8th. This is an increase from Intuit’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.19.
In other Intuit news, CEO Brad D. Smith sold 21,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 25th. The shares were sold at an average price of $82.24, for a total transaction of $1,727,040.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at this link.
Intuit Inc (NASDAQ:INTU) is a provider of business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, accounting professionals and financial institutions.
Receive News & Ratings for Intuit Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intuit Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.